Yesterday’s daily prompt was as follows:
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word? onomatopoeia
- What is your least favorite word? twerking
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? anything that inspires me to write. Could be something spiritual, something emotional or a happening I think others need to know about.
- What turns you off? people who spit in the street
- What is your favorite curse word? banjax
- What sound or noise do you love? a baby’s laugh
- What sound or noise do you hate? anything that makes me jump
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? counselling
- What profession would you not like to do? care worker — two squeamish, even with all my health problems.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Well done, good and faithful servant”.
Do please have a go yourself, and post your replies in the comments if you don’t have your own blog, or don’t wish to write a post on it. Or comment with the link to your post if you have already answered the prompt 🙂 I’d love to get some proper interaction going!